Party Rental Policies
1) At the time your reservation is made, a minimum of 50% of the rental amount is required.
2) All orders must be paid in full at least 10 days prior to pick-up.
3) Payments made with check or cash will require an additional 10% deposit to be paid.
4) Payments made with credit card require no additional deposit.
5) We do not reserve items until payment has been received and we have a signed contract on file.
1) At the time of reservation, we must have a signed reservation and 50% payment to hold your reservation.
2) If either item is not received, your order will remain a quote, not a reservation*.
1) Reservations require 50% of all charges to be paid as deposit.
2) Cancellation fee of 25% of total will be withheld from your initial payment if reservation is cancelled 30 or more days prior to pick-up/delivery date. A fee of 50% will be withheld if cancelled 11-29 days prior to pick-up/delivery date, and 100% of all rental fees are non-refundable if cancelled 10 days or less prior to pick-up/delivery date.
3) All changes to reservations less then 24 hours prior to event subject to minimum $50.00 change order fee.
1) We reserve the right to modify charges for broken, missing, damaged, dirty items up to 48 hours after items have been received prior to going through FINAL inspection.
Delivery & Set-Up
1) Typical delivery/pickup hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm. Additional delivery charges will apply for orders requiring delivery/pickup before or after our typical hours of operation noted above.
2) If you require delivery outside of our normal delivery times a minimum additional overtime fee will apply.
3) We cannot guarantee a specific delivery/pickup time. To find out when your order is scheduled for delivery/pick-up, please call the day before the delivery/pick-up date indicated on your contract.
4) For a weekend event, we may deliver as early as Wednesday. If you are scheduled for a Friday delivery, we may call you at the beginning of the week and move the delivery day up a day or two according to our workload and weather conditions.
5) Pickups that are scheduled for Monday may be pushed back to a later day due to inclement weather or other scheduling issues. Your flexibility is greatly appreciated by our staff. Keep in mind that the safety of all equipment is the customer’s responsibility from the time of delivery to the time of pickup.
6) All delivered equipment is dropped off in stacks as close to your requested area as can be reached with our delivery vehicle, according to prior submitted layout/directions sent by the customer.
7) If items must be transported to specific area, i.e. (inside building, up stairs, elevators, etc.), customer is to pay additional minimum fee.
8) Set up and break down service for chairs & tables is available at an additional fee.
9) If you set up the equipment, it is also your responsibility to break it down into stacks and return it to the place where it was delivered.
10) All items being picked up must be in the same location to where we delivered.
11) We will not set-up any items, tents included, unless we have received a drawing/diagram of requested placement minimum of five (5) days prior to event.
12) Changes made at location regarding placement of items will be subject to an hourly fee of $50.00 per hour, per person , with a $50.00 minimum fee.
Tent staking and installation
All tents we install will be staked into the ground, no exceptions. An additional fee will apply if we are staking into asphalt/concrete, please let us know in advance so we will bring the proper equipment. An additional drilling/patching fee will apply. If severe weather is predicted, we reserve the right to refuse to install a frame tent. Know what is underground before we arrive. We are not responsible for any underground utilities, sprinkler systems, septic systems, electrical, rocks, etc. Keep in mind that overhead clearance (i.e. electrical wires, tree branches, etc.) is also necessary. Permits for tents are customers responsibility.
Must be cleaned and returned the same way you picked it up. If not, you will be charged a cleaning fee. Instructions are supplied with this item.
All dishware and glassware to be returned washed. We rent only full racks, if the rack isn't full, then something is missing from your order. Each plate and cup racks contain 20 items. Glass racks contain 25 glasses, except the large red wine racks which contain 16. When lifting the racks, be sure to lift from the bottom only. You are responsible for any missing or damaged dishware and glasses and will be charged accordingly. Failure to wash all dishware and glassware will result in additional fee.
As a service to our customers, we offer the rental of top quality linens and
napkins in a variety of colors and sizes. Linens must be reserved at least
10 days in advance and paid in full at time of reservation. Once the
linens are reserved there cannot be any cancellations allowed, no exceptions.
Last minute additions to linen orders may be possible but they are costly.
When picking-up linens, you are responsible for verifying that you are receiving
the appropriate number. All linens must be returned in the supplied
laundry bags, free from any burns, wax, tears, pins, tacks, abrasions, etc.
The customer is responsible for the replacement cost of any missing or damaged items. Shake out any loose debris from linen (food, petals, decorations, etc). Failure to remove all loose debris will result in a fee of $2.00 per linen. All skirts come on a special skirt hanger; these skirt hangers must be returned or a fee of $6 per hanger will be incurred. Skirts also come with clips; you will be charged $.50 for each missing clip.
We reserve the right to make final inspection of linens when we perform our cleaning/pressing procedure. Typically, this process will be done within 72 hours; after which you will be notified of missing or damaged items.
Mechanical Candles and Wax Refills
Mechanical candles require wax refills which we have for purchase. You
are required to return mechanical candles in the candle wraps in which you
received them upon pick-up/delivery (each wrap contains 15 candles). If
wraps or candles are missing, you will be charged upon drop-off or later
When mechanical candle, candle holder, candelabra, etc. are returned they must be clean and free of wax. If not, there will be a $20 cleaning charge per candelabra or fixture.
Staging and Flooring
When choosing a location for a stage or dance floor, the most level area should be selected. Our wood parquet dance floor is for indoor use only, no exceptions. If our black and white dance floor is used outside, sub-flooring is required. We have sub-flooring available for rent or you can supply your own plywood. However, if you provide your own sub-flooring and our dance floor is damaged you will be liable for repair or replacement of the dance floor.
All Item Availability Is Based On 1st Come/ 1st Serve Basis.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.